Monday, April 22, 2013

Negative Keyword List

AdWords has given the digital commerce industry an edge in Google's advertising competition. A company's knowledge in AdWords is like a make or break. Knowing the ROI for all keywords you pay for is key. There are some paid keywords that may not lead to conversion but still generate awareness in a brand, yes, some company's really invest for that. At the end of the day, ROI is what most company's are looking for. I've experienced seeing a keyword set up for a past campaign which each and every keyword is set as broad match, not aware that the management paid $xx,xxx on irrelevant keywords. Sad.

But with enough knowledge to use the negative keywords option and utilizing the keywords report in AdWords, this can give leverage to a company or an SEM professional to take on the web advertising race.

Here are some of the negative keywords I find useful, some came from the web, some I edited. This is my list which I collected through different sources and research. A list I want to share with you.

Click image to view in Google Drive







No comments:

Post a Comment